Citrus Yogurt Pound Cake w/ Orange Glaze
A non-butter pound cake make with yogurt. Light on the inside, crispy on the outside.
- 1½ C. All Purpose Flour
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ C. Sugar
- ¼ tsp. Pure Vanilla Extract
- ¼ tsp. Pure Lemon Extract
- 3 Eggs
- 1 C. Yogurt (I used Chobani Champions Orange Vanilla)
- ½ C. Canola Oil
- 3 Tbs. Orange marmalade (no-peel)
- 1 Tbs. Orange juice
- Preheat oven to 350*
- Generously Grease a Glass Loaf Pan
- In a medium bowl, sift flour, baking powder and salt together. In a large bowl, whisk yogurt, eggs, vanilla and lemon extracts, and
- Add the dry mix into the yogurt mixture. Blend well and pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until middle comes out clean when tested.
- While the cake is cooling, mix marmalade and orange juice in a small saucepan over medium heat until melted.
- Pour over top and let cake cool, then cut and enjoy!
*Recipe adapted from this recipe on Epicurious