These are perfect during the summer when you don’t want to turn your oven on. There is no baking involved so it’s perfect! The filling can also be used to ice a cake, top a pie, used in an ice box cake…mmmm so delicious!
I’ve seen these made with powdered sugar. I used the vanilla pudding instead and it was GREAT!
Simple Pop-in-your-mouth dessert. Both adults and kids seem to love these!
PIN TO PINTEREST THE PICS BY HOVERING YOUR MOUSE OVER THE PIC AND CLICKING “PIN IT”!
- 2-3lbs Strawberries
- 8oz container of Whipped Cream Cheese (you can use softened cream cheese, but it may come out lumpy)
- ¾ container of Whipped Topping - Thawed
- 1pk instant vanilla pudding
- 1 Cup Milk
- 4 crushed graham crackers
- Wash strawberries and cut a little off of the bottom so it will stand up. Cut the stem and use either a melon baller or a knife to cut out the middle of the strawberry (don't cut through).
- Use mixer to mix 1 cup cold milk with the pudding on slow/medium until thick. Add cream cheese until combined. Fold in whipped topping until combined. Put into a decorator bag and pipe into strawberries. Use a cute star tip for extra prettiness ;)
- Dip in crushed graham crackers. You can dip the whole thing in or if you used a tip that give it a cute decoration, just dip ½. That looks really nice.
- Depending on the size of the strawberries, you may have some filling left over.