Disclosure: I received a product to facilitate my post. However, all opinions are mine.
My Snuggle-Pedic Bamboo Pillow is one of the most comfortable pillows I’ve owned. It’s not too hard or too soft. It’s just the right amount of each for me. I actually fought with my pre-teen to see who got to test it out first! I love how it conforms to my head and doesn’t fall flat.
Here are some features of the pillow:
- Made in USA Certified Bed Manufacturer Using Eco-Friendly Biogreen® & CertiPUR-US® Certified Foam
- Get more filling at no cost (not even S&H)
- Shredded style combination memory foam – never goes flat
- Fully machine washable
- Kool-Flow™ Soft and Luxurious, Extra Breathable Micro-Vented Cover Made In The U.S.A. with 43% Visose of Bamboo, 56.4 percent Polyester, .6 Percent Lycra keeps you cool all night long!
- Conforming Shape Orthopedically Supports the Neck For Side, Stomach, & Back Sleepers Hypoallergenic & Dust Mite Resistant. Rolled & Vacuum Sealed For Eco-Friendly Shipping
- 90-Day, No Hassle refund guarantee & free customizations. Industry leading 20-Year Warranty!
The foam used in each pillow comes directly from the excess foam used in their very high-end mattresses. Much of the foam pieces come straight out of our ventilator machine thousands of small holes are bored through their foam layers in to make their higher-end mattresses such as their Tempflow™ and Air-Pedic™ mattress extremely breathable through use of their patented Airflow Transfer System. In addition, they shred the excess foam that gets cut off of their mattresses as they cut the necessary foam to size. Dense memory foam and polyurethane are naturally dust mite resistant, making it the most comfortable and hypoallergenic material in bedding. Their cover uses an extra thick fabric made from sustainable Bamboo viscose and polyester.