Keep in mind:
- These deals are with coupons up to $.99 fully doubled
- You can print 2 of each coupon on a computer (if you have 2 computers, you can print 4 coupons, etc.)
Ok, since my stockpile has dwindled due to me not keeping up on my coupons, I went on another Shoprite trip today.
Here’s how I did:
- 10 cans of Progresso Soup
- 8 cans of Chef Boyardee
- 8 boxes of Cinnamon Toast Crunch
- 6 packs of Kikomann mixes
- 2 boxes of Banquet frozen meals
- 2 cans of Pillsbury Grands Biscuits
- American Cheese from the Deli – no coupon
- 2 bags of Perogies – no coupons
- 1 bottle of dish detergent -no coupon
- 1 pack of toilet paper – no coupon
- 1 bag of lemons – no coupon *UPDATE: I forgot to add Bread! I got a loaf of Freihoffer’s 12 Grain Bread for $2.49 – This is one of the few things I splurge on … my bread has to be whole wheat/whole grain…I know white is cheaper, but I just can’t do it, captain!
Total Before sales and coupons: $99.97
After sales and coupons: $28.31 not too bad
Don’t forget to print your coupons and keep on saving!
I figured if I went to Shoprite early I wouldn’t have any problems. There would probably be less people…I can get in and out. Boy was I wrong!
I dropped my kids off at school and was on my way. There are quite a few people grocery shopping at 8am! I had some coupons that wouldn’t scan, so I was at the register for probably close to 30 minutes (8 of those spent scanning my items) But it was worth it! I came back home with a total savings (sales and coupons) of $98.19!
2 FREE 2ltr bottles of coke zero
8 packs of Halls warming cough drops for $.25 each (tis the season!)
8 FREE 4packs of SnackPack pudding
8 FREE cans of chef boyardee
2 cans of Muir Glen diced tomatoes for $.09 each
2 cans of Muir Glen crushed tomatoes for $.30 each
4 boxes of Cinnamon Toast Crunch for $.40 each
I have a new years resolution to use more coupons. I fell off the coupon wagon last year lol. I can’t believe I actually paid full price for things I could have gotten for nothing. But, life gets busy. However, I am going to use my spare moments couponing so I can save money! Gotta love coupons!